Arthritis is inflammation of any of the joints in the body. It can be extremely painful and cause stiffness, lack of movement of specific joints, and even impact the patient psychologically. Many patients are not able to perform the tasks they once were able to do and often find that their condition progressively deteriorates with age.
Causation of Arthritis:
Diagnosis of Arthritis:
- Pain and swelling in 1+ joint
- Inability to move a joint/stiffness in a joint
- Noticeable increase in pain in colder weather conditions
- Bony lumps in the fingers
How can we treat your Arthritis?
- Manual movements to guide joints and improve movement
- Modalities such as: TENS, Ultrasound, and Heat
- Massage Therapy to help with muscle pain
- Strengthening exercises