Syed Yakub, Physiotherapist
A bit about me:
My name is Syed and I am a physiotherapist at the Kawartha Care. Having completed my Masters in Physiotherapy in 2008, I have worked at several different specialty care clinics including a spine clinic, a trauma clinic and an arthritis clinic. I believe in optimum physical health through a balance of exercise and lifestyle choices. Good postural alignment is key to function efficiently and live pain free.
Why I enjoy working at KCWC:
Kawartha Care is a great place to work with a varied group of friendly professionals. As a multidisciplinary clinic it provides several therapeutic treatment options for our patients.
My areas of expertise are:
- Treating musculoskeletal conditions
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Soft Tissue Release techniques and corrective exercises to achieve good postural alignment
- Rehabilitation post joint replacement surgeries
- Special interest in arthritis, as such I am GLA:D Canada certified (Good Living with Arthritis: Denmark).